The US healthcare system is in the midst of a massive overhaul. As part of that shift, the volume-based payment systems of yore (a.k.a. fee-for-service) are quickly going the way of the floppy disk to make room for a new payment paradigm: pay-for-performance. Soon, you’ll receive reimbursements based on the quality of care—not the quantity of services—you provide. Is your rehab therapy practice equipped to survive—and thrive—in a value-based payment world?
Enter your email address below to download this guide and get up to speed on:
- the pay-for-performance trend,
- its associated payment models and systems, and
- what steps PT private practice owners can take now to:
- survive the move to a value-based environment and
- capitalize on the opportunities that come with that change.