A WebPT Membership is pretty darn fantastic—just ask this PT clinic or this PT and OT pediatric practice. Because even with a basic membership, you score a whole host of truly web-based, therapy-specific tools and resources that are anything but basic. In fact, they’ll help you be better in business. Here’s just a handful:
- Secure, efficient, and defensible digital documentation
- Expert training and life-long, (free!) email support, chat support, and US-based telephone support
- Built-in outcome measurement tools, scoring, and visual reporting
- Compliance alerts for MIPS, the KX modifier threshold, the 8-Minute Rule, and CCI edits
- Automatic and seamless upgrades that include the latest in technological and clinical advances
- Customizable initial evaluations and integrated exercise flowsheets
- Specialty-specific documentation modules, including OT, pediatrics, pelvic health, and SLP
- Access to the WebPT Marketplace, where you’ll have exclusive access to competitive pricing on everything you need to run and grow your clinic—all with a low, flat shipping rate
- Free monthly webinars and near-daily blog posts that cover everything from marketing, advertising, and social media to business metrics, Medicare compliance, and CEU requirements
- Professional notes branded with your clinic logo that you can fax from our system for free
- Practice management tools, like plan of care reports, referral tracking, and missed notes reports
- HIPAA-compliant, password-protected access and bank-level secure patient information and medical data
- Efficiency boosters, including autofill shortcuts and the ability to carry forward a returning patient’s past medical history or present medical condition
- Ability to upload external documents directly into patient records via eDoc
- Detailed charts and reports of key company performance data
Whew! That’s a lot, right? And that’s not even an exhaustive list. WebPT is always adding new features to the application that’ll make your professional life easier—and you can access them all anywhere, anytime, from any web browser. Plus, WebPT offers a plethora of extras that you can add onto your basic membership to turn your WebPT experience into an even more comprehensive clinical solution.
Additional Features for Upgraded Memberships
If all those tools and resources weren’t enough, every Membership (beyond our most basic, single provider package) comes with additional perks that can improve workflow efficiency, provide valuable insights about your practice’s health, and make your work life a total breeze. From scheduling, to metric-tracking, to customizing an intake form, WebPT offers time-saving features for it all.
- Book, change, and remove patient appointments.
- Set recurring patient appointments and meetings.
- Drag and drop to reschedule appointments.
- Track no-shows and cancellations.
- See multiple therapists' calendars in one view with color coding.
- Create calendars and assign color codes for rooms or machines that require reservations.
- Monitor Medicare patients’ progress toward the KX modifier threshold within appointment entries.
- Access the patient waitlist (which includes information like patient priority, availability, preferred time of day, and notes) in a separate window while working on other tasks in the EMR.
Automated Appointment Reminders
- Send automatic appointment reminders to patients via email, text, or phone.
- Reduce your rate of costly no-shows.
- Relieve front office staff from time-consuming patient calls.
- Increase patient engagement with professional reminders.
- Upload external documents (like diagnostic images, patient-signed consent forms, physician referrals, and prescriptions) directly into your patients’ records.
- Create an online archive of information on each patient that anyone on your team can access.
- Fax and email patient notes directly from the system.
Patient Intake Tool
Using the patient intake tool, you can embed a customizable intake form into your website for patients to complete prior to their first office visit. This only reduces your patients’ wait time—thus creating a better patient experience—but also saves you time, as the information that the patient enters transfers directly into WebPT, where you can then review it and easily establish a patient record. No more correcting manual data-entry errors or trying to decipher a patient’s chicken-scratch handwriting. Plus, you can customize the patient intake form to include specific data fields, your clinic logo, and your preferred color scheme.
- Track company (or clinic) performance and productivity with six different key performance indicators (KPIs)—including units per visit, referral conversion rate, and visits per discharge.
- Compare KPI data between individual therapists, or individual clinics in your organization week to week, quarter to quarter, or even year to year.
- Customize display, and view data via chart, static data table, or dynamic analysis grid.
- Benchmark the clinic’s—or entire organization’s—KPIs against local and national competitors.
- Manage practice trajectory by setting customizable goals that vary from month to month.
- Determine which WebPT users have access to which clinic metrics on a case-by-case basis.
- Attend an Analytics Certification Course (either basic or advanced) that breaks down the benefits of KPI tracking, and explains the data’s practical applications through example case studies.
- Drive down undesirable stats (like cancellations and dropout rate) and boost your bottom line.
Health care is shifting to a pay-for-performance environment, which means it’s more important than ever for therapists to have the tools necessary to prove their value. That’s where WebPT Outcomes comes in: as an integrated outcomes tracking solution, WebPT Outcomes provides physical and occupational therapists with a quick, easy way to collect patient outcomes data directly within the EMR. Featuring industry-standard outcome measurement tools, satisfaction surveys, and a library of detailed, comparative reports, WebPT Outcomes delivers objective benchmarking for performance and patient care optimization. With Outcomes, WebPT Members can:
- Collect, monitor, and compare outcomes data from every patient for every therapist in every clinic—all within one system.
- Access a diverse library of evidence-based, industry-accepted tests that are already familiar to—and respected within—the healthcare community at large.
- Ensure accurate comparisons across patient types with risk-adjusted tests that account for complicating factors (i.e., comorbidities), such as age, weight, litigation, diabetes, cancer, and heart disease.
- Improve overall patient care as well as therapist, clinic, and company performance with a library of visual reports that make it easy to identify and monitor trends.
Home Exercise Program (HEP)
Prescribed home exercise is a key component of patient rehab and recovery, so it can be more than a little frustrating when patients don’t follow your prescribed program. Make compliance easier for them with the WebPT HEP, which includes an ever-growing database of thousands of video exercises (available in up to eight different languages) that you can email directly to your patients. If your patients aren’t too good about checking their emails, they can access their exercises in our mobile app (available for Apple and Android devices) that allows for secure, two-way communication and instant feedback. Here are some other great HEP benefits:
- Increase compliance by emailing on-the-go patients exercises they can review and complete anytime, anywhere.
- Build home exercise plans in under two minutes.
- Spend more time treating your patients instead of retraining exercises.
- Access peer-reviewed exercise profiles directly from the patient flowsheet.
- Save exercise plans directly to the eDocs section of a patient’s chart.
- Create and reuse protocols, customize exercises, and upload (or request) new videos.
Whether you choose WebPT’s billing service, our billing software, or our hybrid model, you can kiss double data-entry goodbye, because all your billing information automatically transfers from your documentation to your billing solution—and that means cleaner claims. And with WebPT’s comprehensive training program, you and your staff will wonder why you didn’t make the switch sooner.
WebPT’s billing software, Therabill, connects directly to the WebPT EMR, eliminating duplicate data-entry and reducing coding errors for faster, more consistent payments. And, with unlimited claims submission and support, credit card processing, auto-eligibility checks, a patient portal, and an integrated clearinghouse—at no extra cost—WebPT’s billing software enables rehab therapists to maximize their AR.
The WebPT billing service, RevServe, offers transparent, secure, and real-time access to more than 150 daily, weekly, and monthly billing reports, so you always know how your clinic’s faring. Plus, once a quarter, your expert billing team will review your billing report card with you and discuss best practices to help you improve your clinic’s billing health.
Get the best of both worlds with WebPT’s hybrid billing solution, RevEquip. Your practice will maintain control over internal RCM processes (like credentialing, A/R management, and insurance verification), while our expert billing team provides support with processes like claims scrubbing and paper bill submissions. Additionally, your billing team will perform daily check-ins for the first four weeks (and monthly check-ins after everything is running smoothly) to improve workflow and ensure maximum compliance.
Juggling heaps of patient payment information and inputting it all into your billing records is time-consuming and downright frustrating at times—especially if you have to deal with double data-entry. To alleviate this struggle, WebPT partnered with Worldpay and rolled out Integrated Payments: a feature that allows you to process patient payments directly from the scheduler. Just navigate to a patient’s appointment, check him or her in, swipe a credit card, and collect payment—all on one screen.
- Collect payment directly in the WebPT EMR.
- Save hundreds of dollars each month with rock-bottom processing fees.
- Enjoy 24-hour customer service and technical support.
- Streamline your payment processes, and cut back on wasted time.
- Store up to two cards per patient on file.
Ever wonder how your patients feel about your practice? With WebPT Reach, you’ll never wonder again. Collect meaningful patient feedback on a secure messaging platform with the gold standard Net Promoter Score® (NPS®) survey— and discover how satisfied patients are with your care, how loyal they are to your practice, and how likely they are to generate word-of-mouth referrals. Course-correct your organization’s practices in real-time, and rack up more online positive reviews than ever before. With Reach, Members can:
- Collect meaningful data about patient satisfaction and loyalty by eliminating sampling and environmental bias.
- Automate patient review requests, and improve overall online presence.
- Boost patient engagement by sending the right message to the right patient—at exactly the right time.
- Improve patient retention, and grow the new patient population up to 20%.
If you’re not yet a Member and you’d like to learn more, click here to schedule a free, no-hassle online demo. If you’re already a WebPT Member and you’d like to learn more about adding any of the extras discussed above, contact our Member Value team at email@example.com.