Thwarted in your attempts to solve regulatory riddles? Wondering where to turn with your Medicare mysteries? Then join us on October 20, 2022, at 9:00 AM PDT (12:00 PM EDT) as WebPT’s SVP of Revenue Cycle Management John Wallace, PT, MS, OCS ret., and WebPT’s co-founder and Chief Clinical Officer Heidi Jannenga, PT, DPT, ATC, examine rehab therapy’s latest billing updates—and connect the clues to solve your most confounding coding conundrums.
During the live billing Q&A, our pair of intrepid investigators will help demystify:
- Targeted probe and educate (TPE) audits;
- Major payer trends impacting the industry;
- Billing and collection best practices;
- And much more!
The webinar will be roughly an hour long (with 15 minutes of presentation and 45 minutes of live Q&A). If you can’t make the live webinar, don’t worry; everyone who registers will receive a recording at a later date.
In the meantime, check out these billing resources to get your mind moving in the right direction:
- How to Verify Patient Insurance in Three Easy Steps
- The 8-Minute Rule Showdown: Medicare vs. AMA
- FAQ: Physical Therapy Live Billing Q&A: Stump John Wallace