As 2022 comes to a close, rehab therapy clinics across the country will bring the year to an end by mixing holiday parties and gift giving with patient appointment reminders and insurance eligibility checks. And while this season is full of festive cheer, there’s always a Krampus lurking somewhere near…
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) delivered its 2023 final rule—and (unsurprisingly) there’s a lot for rehab therapy professionals to unwrap. Fortunately, our compliance elves, Rick Gawenda, PT, Founder and President of Gawenda Seminars and Consulting, and Heidi Jannenga, PT, DPT, ATC, Co-Founder and Chief Clinical Officer at WebPT, will be decking the halls with the rule’s most important updates for PTs, OTs, and SLPs during our annual compliance webinar.
Join us Wednesday, December 14, 2022, at 10:00 AM MST (12:00 PM EST), as they:
- Explain the latest CPT code and payment updates—including notable RTM changes;
- Examine the new conversion rate—and its impact on Medicare Part B therapy payments;
- Review relevant changes to the MIPS program—including new MVPs; and
- Much, much more.
The webinar will be roughly an hour long (with 45 minutes of presentation and 15 minutes of live Q&A). If you can’t make the live webinar, don’t worry; everyone who registers will receive a recording at a later date.
In the meantime:
- Refresh your knowledge of the 2023 proposed rule.
- Catch up with the latest co-treatment guidelines for rehab therapists.
- Review rehab therapy billing best practices.