To see results from our most recent industry survey, check out the 2022 State of Rehab Therapy report.
Want to know what the rehab therapy industry really looks like in a mid- to post-COVID-19 world?
Buckle in, because this download will take you on a ride that shows you exactly how COVID-19 changed rehab therapists’ professional landscape. For our fifth annual state of rehab therapy report, we surveyed more than 6,700 members of the rehab therapy industry in the middle of February—after the pandemic had taken its full financial toll. We asked about practically every topic under the sun, including (but not limited to):
- Business continuity,
- Growth strategies,
- Patient Volume,
- Employment changes,
- Industry outlook, and
- Student debt.
But that’s not all that this report has inside. This year, we also tapped industry thought leaders, business trailblazers, and rehab therapy savants to weigh in on the data we collected. In fact, this report contains analysis from more than 30 industry professionals, including:
- Sharon Dunn, PT, PhD, President, APTA;
- Ben Fung, PT, DPT, COO, UpDoc Media;
- Mike Markee, PT, DPT, OCS, COMT, ATC, Assistant Professor, Saint Louis University;
- Karen Litzy, PT, DPT, Owner, Karen Litzy Physical Therapy;
- Rick Gawenda, PT, Founder and President, Gawenda Seminars & Consulting;
- David Elton, DC, Chief Strategy Officer, UHG Ventures;
- Meredith Castin, PT, DPT, Founder, The Non-Clinical PT;
- Lisa VanHoose, PT, PhD, MPH, Associate Professor and Program Director, Physical Therapy Department, University of Louisiana at Monroe;
- Nick Patel, PT, DPT, Executive Director, APTQI;
- Stephania Bell, PT, Injury Analyst, ESPN;
- Stephen Huntsman, Chief Compliance Officer, Upstream Rehabilitation; Vice President, Clinical Services, Integrity Rehab Group; and
- Jason Wambold, MSPT, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, OnusOne.
We believe that this data can be exceedingly valuable for clinic leadership—and we want to provide you with the objective data you need to make smart business decisions and thrive in a post-COVID world. We want to help you achieve greatness. So, whaddya say? Ready to get started?
Download your 2021 State of Rehab Therapy report now.
Enter your email below to receive your copy of this industry insider knowledge.