With a long list of options, we drew songs out of a hat. Drum-roll please! And here’s the winning workout playlist!
- Rock N Roll All Night by KISS
- Thunderstruck by AC/DC
- Electric Feel by MGMT
- How Do You Like Me Now by The Heavy
- Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now) by C+C Music Factory
- It Takes Two by Rob Base & DJ E-Z Rock
- Dear Jack by Jack’s Mannequin
- Good Life by One Republic
- Under and Over It by Five Finger Death Punch
- God is Gonna Cut You Down by Johnny Cash
- My Own Worst Enemy by Lit
Looking for other suggestions to keep you motivated? Women’s Health Magazine put together “The Super-Tough Workout” playlist. If running stairs is part of your routine, you may prefer Military.com’s “Rocky” workout mix. Runner’s may want to use jog.fm to find the perfect playlist for your 8 minute mile.
We realize everyone’s entitled to their own gym jam opinions so we’d like to hear from you. We know the PT Community has some extremely dedicated gym members. What do you listen to during your workouts?