The New Year means best of lists. From books and films to pop culture and noteworthy events, people all over the interwebs are posting their greatest hits. So, we thought we would share our top blog posts of 2012. These are our most popular posts as ranked by pageviews. Is your favorite here?
- 5 Steps to an Effective Physical Therapy Brand
- Top Five iPad Apps for Pediatric Speech Language Pathologists
- Ain’t Nothin’ But a G-Code, Baby. What You Need to Know About the New G-Codes.
- Print Advertising for Physical Therapy Clinics: What You Need To Know
- My First Year Owning a Physical Therapy Clinic
- CMS: 2013 Final Rule for Medicare Physician Fee Schedule
- Saving the Day the CMS Way
- What is PQRS and Why is it Important?
- Ann Wendel of PranaPT Shares How to Start a PT Clinic
- My Top 5 Physical Therapy Resources in Social Media
- How Can Private Practice Clinics Gain a Competitive Edge? Durable Medical Supplies.
- Health 2.0 Monitoring Devices, Part I: 12 Personal Devices for Your Digital Health Lifestyle
Curious as to what our most popular blog post of all time is? It’s Top 10 iPad Apps for Physical Therapists. Looks like we’re not the only ones who love all things tech!
Now that we’ve officially said “adieu” to 2012. Let’s talk 2013. What would you like us to cover on our blog this year? What topics are you most interested in? Share your thoughts in the comments below.