Free Faxing & Emailing
Fax and email notes from WebPT at no charge.
We recognize that documentation is the largest issue facing physical therapists. WebPT meets the specific needs of rehab therapists by streamlining the workflow process resulting in compliant, defensible, legible, and efficient physical therapy documentation. WebPT supports the documentation needs of physical therapists (PT), occupational therapists (OT), and speech-language pathologists (SLP).
WebPT documentation includes initial examinations, re-examinations, progress notes, daily notes, discharge summaries, digital exercise flow sheets, and chart notes. Evaluation and treatment profiles contain evidence-based tests and prevailing regulation standards that allow for the creation of custom, professional reports.
Create professional documentation efficiently and effectively
- Simple point and click templates ease document creation
- Built-in outcome measurement tools with automatic scoring
- Free, unlimited faxing and emailing of patient notes directly from the system
- Easy-to-read, succinct PDF documents
Complete digital medical records
- Document initial examinations, progress notes, daily notes, discharge summaries, and chart notes
- Access patient data from one central location
- Upload digital files from scanned patient records or diagnostic images using eDocTM
- Customize your pt documentation and Smart Text preferences
Ensure compliance every time
- Evaluation template profiles are filled with the most current and evidence-based tests available
- Built-in CCI edits assist with proper billing practices and prevent coding errors
- Regulatory changes are automatically updated in the WebPT system
- Medicare PQRS reporting completed within WebPT
Integrated exercise flow sheets
- Document your patients’ daily exercise routines with ease
- Easily track patient information carried over from each visit
- Customize and print flow sheets
Support for Pediatrics and other PT specialties
- Comprehensive pediatrics objective tests become available when treating children
- Billing codes specific to pediatrics are automatically applied
WebPT is the better way for physical therapists to document
- WebPT is the leading web-based physical therapy documentation software
- Easy and affordable—get up and running in one day
- No servers, downloads, or backups—no IT staff required
- Access WebPT from any web-enabled device, including iPad
Schedule a demonstration and let us show how easily you can integrate WebPT's physical therapy documentation into your practice.
I am very happy with the WebPT system. I had been looking at other systems for quite some time. Therapists were begging me for something. But nothing out there was simple and affordable, until I ran across your documentation system, and it clicked that WebPT was the solution. Documentation can even be done from my home. It also gives my part time PTs a faster way to get in and out of the office, saving me manpower hours. I highly recommend WebPT to my fellow PT friends. Thanks for coming out with such a great product!