New! Product Updates for September
Today's blog post comes from copywriters Erica Cohen and Charlotte Bohnett.
Last week WebPT released a system update that included the following enhancements:
- Additional tests for the Movement Based Spinal Assessment
- Additional tests to support evidence-based practice
- Pain assessments available for multiple body parts
- Improvements to the AdvancedMD integration
Additionally, we officially launched our Enhanced Scheduler. During our rollout period, we collected feedback from Members all across the country, from clinics both big and small. We heard you all and definitely took your thoughts to heart. Here are the Scheduler advancements that occurred with this release:
- You can use colors (as opposed to colors and patterns) to differentiate appointment and insurance types; (this option is exactly like the one available in our original Scheduler).
- Cancellations now appear with gray shading, and administrators can choose the color shading for Check In, Check Out, and No Show.
- Administrative users can select which icons are important and hide those they deem unnecessary.
- Upon moving an appointment, the static message bar (which appears on the top of the Scheduler screen) includes that appointment’s originally scheduled date as well as the newly scheduled date. You can also find this information by holding their cursor over the appointment.
- Predictive programming now determines font color to improve readability (i.e., when you choose a light colored background, the text will be black, and when you choose a dark colored background, the text will be white).
Have questions regarding our latest release? Check out the user guides for the aforementioned items in our Knowledge Base. You can also contact our Support Team through the Member Network, at 866-221-1870, option 2, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.