If there’s one thing you can count on, it’s that the rehab therapy industry is full of curveballs. And it can be mighty hard for therapy pros to keep their eyes on the ball when so much is happening in such a short span of time. That’s why we put together a scouting report on the State of Rehab Therapy—to educate yourself and your team on where the industry is excelling and where it can improve.
We’ve surveyed thousands of professionals on the most pressing questions facing the rehab therapy community, including:
- What are the biggest contributors to burnout?
- What technologies are clinic leaders looking to invest in?
- Why are therapists increasingly moving out of clinical roles—or health care altogether?
Step into the batter’s box to find out what we’ve learned via our free webinar on Thursday, August 18 at 9:00 AM PDT (12:00 PM EDT). Host Heidi Jannenga, Co-Founder and Chief Clinical Officer of WebPT, and panelists TaVona Boggs, Owner of Thrive Network, Larry Benz, President and CEO of Confluent Health, and Keaton Ray, Co-Founder and COO of MovementX, will coach you through the impact of these findings and answer all your hard-hitting questions.
The webinar will be roughly an hour long (40 minutes of presentation and 20 minutes of discussion and Q&A). If you can’t make it to the webinar live, don’t worry; everyone who registers will get a recording in their email at a later date.
In the meantime:
- Watch last year’s State of Rehab Therapy webinar
- Read Heidi Jannenga’s Founder Letter on the biggest trends from last year’s report
- Download the 2021 State of Rehab Therapy Report
Get the Slides
Get the Slides