The pandemic has impacted different clinics in different ways. Some closed down completely, while others managed to continue seeing patients on a limited basis. Many added telehealth or home-based services to stay afloat. And while there are a lot more clinics scheduling in-clinic appointments today compared to a few short months ago, most are still operating at a reduced capacity. But with so much variation, one thing remains constant: to stay in business, clinics need new patients. And even if you don’t have a lot of marketing dollars to spend, a little bit of strategic savvy goes a long way.
That’s where we come in. No matter what stage of reopening your practice is in, we’ll help you formulate an affordable marketing strategy that’s not only effective in the current environment, but also scales with your practice as business picks back up.
Join Dr. Heidi Jannenga, PT, DPT, ATC, WebPT Co-Founder and Chief Clinical Officer; Dr. Scott Hebert, DPT, WebPT Director of Product Management; Josh Golden, WebPT Digital Marketing Manager; and Charlotte Bohnett, WebPT Director of Demand Generation, for a live webinar at 9:00 AM PDT (12:00 PM EDT) on Wednesday, August 19, 2020, as they present proven strategies for marketing your rehab therapy practice on a small, medium, or large budget.
During this marketing webinar, our hosts will:
- Discuss how to divvy up your digital marketing dollars;
- Provide effective strategies for email marketing;
- Explain how to leverage web content to attract new patients;
- Reveal effective approaches to traditional marketing; and
- Offer tips for adjusting your marketing approach to the current environment.
Finished with the recording and still looking for hot marketing tips? Check out the FAQ we compiled from the questions we received during the live event.
In the meantime, check out these marketing resources:
- Learn how to adjust your clinic’s marketing strategy in light of COVID-19.
- Find out how the pandemic has bolstered the PT value prop.
- Download our comprehensive digital marketing playbook for PTs, OTs, and SLPs.