High up in the mountains, hidden from major roadways, there’s a little log cabin nestled among pine trees and dunes of fresh, powdery snow. Inside the cabin, behind windows frosted with cold, an iron wood stove roars with a freshly fed fire. Its tenant is no stranger to the troubles that come with mountain life. A storm could roll in at any moment—and preparation is crucial to survival.
Now, imagine that the mountains are CMS regulations, and PTs, OTs, and SLPs are the occupants of that cozy little cabin. They know that their mountain environment—that is, CMS’s rules—are in a constant state of change, and the threat of a storm is always looming.
In order to adapt to these environmental changes, rehab therapists must know—and prepare for—what’s coming their way. That’s where we come in.
Join Dr. Heidi Jannenga, PT, DPT, ATC, WebPT Co-Founder and Chief Clinical Officer, and Rick Gawenda, PT, Founder and President of Gawenda Seminars & Consulting, for a live webinar at 9:00 AM PST (12:00 PM EST) on Thursday, December 17, 2020, to get the latest updates on all the regulatory and legislative changes coming your way on January 1—including the 9% Medicare cuts, MIPS requirements, telehealth, and more.
During this webinar, our hosts will:
- Review the regulatory changes included in the 2021 final rule;
- Explain what the MIPS program will look like in 2021; and
- Offer advice on how to adapt to these changes.
Can’t make the live session? Register anyway to receive the recording and handout.
In the Meantime
- Brush up on CMS’s legislative proposals for 2021.
- Learn about the MIPS flexibilities that CMS offered in light of COVID-19.
- Calculate your MIPS ROI and decide if participating in 2021 is right for you.
Get the Slides
Get the Slides