Your clinic feels like it’s run by a seasoned Olympic team—or at least, that’s the goal. Every private practice leader wants to recruit a team of employees who work together seamlessly and autonomously by relying on skill, expertise, and collaboration in equal measure. But even the best teams in the world need their coach’s attention every once in a while—whether it’s to replace a retiring champion or improve the individual performance of current team members. You don’t have to be the coach of a five-time gold medalist team to know how detrimental it is to misuse someone’s talents—or add an incompatible player to the crew.
But building—and more importantly, managing—a team of high-performers is deceptively difficult, especially when the stakes are so high. After all, your staff represent the single biggest influence on not only the patient experience in your practice, but also the overall success of your business.
So, are you ready to take your team to the top of the podium? (We’re talking Olympic-class synergy, here!) Then join Brian Gallagher, PT, MEG Business Management President and Founder, and Dr. Heidi Jannenga, PT, DPT, ATC, WebPT Co-Founder and Chief Clinical Officer, for a free live webinar at 9:00 AM PDT (12:00 PM EDT) on Thursday, May 13.
During this webinar, we’ll:
- Explain how to build a team of all-stars—and keep them engaged.
- Discuss some of the biggest pitfalls in personnel management.
- Lay out strategies for improving practice efficiency via personnel structure.
Can’t make the live session? Register anyway to receive the recording and handout.
In the meantime:
- Build the foundation for a positive clinic culture.
- Learn how to hire the best of the best to manage your front office.
- Discover how communication helps you engage and motivate employees.