There’s no way around it: the current public health situation has reached mission-critical status, and keeping patients safe and healthy is of the utmost importance for any healthcare provider. In the face of this unprecedented crisis, many rehab therapists are wondering how to not only continue serving their patients, but also keep their practices operational and their businesses viable.
Whether you’re wondering how—or even if—you can use telehealth to ensure care continuity for patients who aren’t able to attend their appointments in person, or you’re unsure how to adjust staffing practices in lieu of a sudden dropoff in scheduled visits, we know you have questions. And we’re ready to answer them.
Join our industry experts for this special webinar at 9:00 AM PDT / 12:00 PM EDT on Wednesday, March 25. During this session, hosts Dr. Heidi Jannenga, PT, DPT, ATC, WebPT Chief Clinical Officer and Co-Founder; John Wallace, PT, MS, WebPT Chief Business Development Officer of Revenue Cycle Management; and Veda Collmer, JD, OTR, WebPT’s Chief Compliance Officer, will provide business strategies to help PTs, OTs, and SLPs remain afloat—and compliant—amid uncertainty.
During the webinar, our hosts will:
- Explain if—and how—rehab therapists can get paid for telehealth services.
- Discuss the ins and outs of telehealth billing for PTs, OTs, and SLPs;
- Provide tips on how to adjust business operations—including staffing, service offerings, and patient communication—in light of the evolving situation;
- Cover important legal and ethical considerations relevant to crisis response; and
- Answer as many audience questions as time allows.
Can’t make the live session? Register anyway to receive the recording and handout.