There’s no debating it: the COVID-19 pandemic has hit the physical therapy profession in a major way. PT practices across the nation have had to make swift changes to keep their doors open—and some, unfortunately, have had to close their doors indefinitely. With so much change—and no precedent or playbook to follow—practice leaders are largely learning how to rebuild as they go.
But, if you’re one of those practice leaders, you don’t have to go it alone. We’re here to help.
Join our in-house physical therapy business experts for a free webinar at 9:00 AM Pacific (12:00 PM Eastern) on Thursday, July 9, as they provide actionable guidance on how to rebound post-lockdown. During this 60-minute presentation, hosts Heidi Jannenga, PT, DPT, ATC, WebPT Co-Founder and Chief Clinical Officer, and Nancy Ham, WebPT CEO, will:
- discuss the overall impact of the pandemic based on trends around initial evaluations, patient volume, and cancelations;
- detail best practices for safely reopening your clinic and ramping business back up; and
- cover strategies for protecting your practice’s future financial viability.
Can’t make the live session? Register anyway to receive the recording and handout.
In the Meantime
- See why Heidi believes the pandemic has forever changed PT.
- Check out this step-by-step guide to getting started with telehealth.
- Learn how to ensure your clinic emerges from COVID-19 stronger than ever.