The COVID-19 response is moving at a furious pace. With changes happening by the day—sometimes even by the hour—staying on top of all the rehab-relevant news can feel impossible. Not to worry, though, because we’re staying on top of it for you—and bringing together our crew of business, billing, and legal experts to help guide you through the next phase of this ever-evolving situation.
Join our expert panel for this special webinar at 9:00 AM PDT / 12:00 PM EDT on Thursday, April 16. During this session, hosts Dr. Heidi Jannenga, PT, DPT, ATC, WebPT’s Chief Clinical Officer and Co-Founder; John Wallace, PT, MS, WebPT’s Chief Business Development Officer of Revenue Cycle Management; and Veda Collmer, JD, OTR, WebPT’s Chief Compliance Officer, will provide the latest updates on telehealth regulations and billing best practices, economic relief options, and other developments relevant to rehab therapists and their clinics during this challenging time.
During the webinar, our hosts will:
- Present recent billing data, explain trends, and provide recommendations on how to ensure reimbursement for remote care services;
- Detail financial relief provisions available to rehab therapists and their businesses (including grant and loan programs included in the CARES Act);
- Summarize recent state and federal government actions that expand rehab therapists’ ability to deliver and bill for telehealth services; and
- Offer guidance on how to not only maintain business continuity for the remainder of the pandemic response, but also set your business up for even greater success on the other side of the crisis.
Can’t make the live session? Register anyway to receive the recording and handout.
In the Meantime, check out these resources to help your practice during COVID-19
- Learn how one PT clinic adopted telehealth in response to COVID-19.
- Download a free e-visit flowchart for Medicare and commercial insurances.
- Get a rehab-specific summary of the emergency economic relief package.