Nowadays, everyone is looking for a way to “go viral” online. But with all that go-big-or-go-home hype, it’s easy to get intimidated—and that leaves many small business owners wondering if they have the time, resources, or wherewithal to even make a dent in the Internet, let alone break it.
Don’t get stuck in the muck and mire of cliché goals; you don’t have to hit a million views to make a big impact online. As a private practice PT, you’re in a niche industry—one that doesn’t compete with all that noise. It also happens to be an industry rife with low-hanging fruit—simple, quick, and cost-effective opportunities to improve your online presence and drive more patients through your doors. And in this webinar, hosts Heidi Jannenga and Mike Manheimer will unveil those opportunities along with the strategies necessary to capitalize on them.
In this session, you’ll learn how to:
- Create a website that’ll convert prospects into patients
- Optimize your website and social profiles for local search
- Solicit and respond to online customer reviews
- Bolster your online presence through thought leadership initiatives
- Stay top of mind through HIPAA-compliant email marketing