Patients are shouldering a greater portion of their healthcare costs than ever before. But when they don’t know the specifics of their coverage, they can end up with much bigger bills than they bargained for—and that often leads to unpaid balances and unfinished treatment plans.
Bring them up to speed—and improve your practice’s collections and patient retention—with this guide. Patients will learn:
- What it means for a service to be “covered.”
- How to define common insurance terms.
- How to interpret an explanation of benefits (EOB).
- Which questions they should ask potential carriers.
- How to determine what type of insurance plan is right for them.
Stop losing patients to copay and deductible sticker shock. Enter your email address below and download your guide today.