It’s a new year, and WebPT is stepping up its game. We’ve worked tirelessly to create a sleeker, faster, and more customizable documentation experience for our Members—and we’re incredibly excited to finally introduce our new and improved SOAP notes. Stop by booth 1013 at CSM to learn more!
Chat with a WebPTer
Got questions about WebPT? Want to see what’s new? Schedule a meeting with an expert, and you’ll get 30 minutes of uninterrupted one-on-one time to pick a WebPTer’s brain.
Rock Your School Spirit
We wanted to do something special for PT students, so WebPT teamed up with PeopleJoy to bring you our very first PT School Pride Challenge.
What is the PT School Pride Challenge?
With more than 4,000 students attending CSM 2020, we want to know which students have the most PT school pride! So, we’re asking you to snap a picture and take to social media to show off how much you love your school for a chance to win some sweet prizes. The school that has the most social media representation at the end of CSM will receive a big box of WebPT swag. Plus, every participant from the winning school will win a free year of PeopleJoy—a service that helps students manage loans, find the best repayment options, and work toward their most ambitious financial goals. (Check out PeopleJoy here!)
How can you rep your school?
Participating in the PT School Pride Challenge is easy! All you have to do complete four easy steps.
- Swing by the WebPT booth (1013) and take a photo in front of the PT School Pride Challenge wall.
- Post that photo on Instagram, Facebook, and/or Twitter using all of the following hashtags:
- #CSM2020, and
- #Your school’s hashtag (e.g., #ASU).
- Connect with WebPT if your account is private.
- Encourage your friends to participate! We’ll compile and showcase these posts on our PT School Pride Challenge wall. The more unique users who post photos with your school’s hashtag, the higher up your school will be.
Come make a splash at CSM—and don’t forget to say hello to your friends at WebPT!