The cash-pay physical therapy market is hotter than ever. According to our 2021 State of Rehab Therapy Report, 45.5% of surveyed therapy leaders said that they planned to add or increase cash-based services in 2021—and it’s easy to understand why. Cash-based practices provide numerous benefits to PTs and patients, including the ability to:
- Diversify revenue and optimize your cash-flow;
- Circumvent insurance carriers (in some cases); and
- Increase your face time with patients.
This download explores the nitty-gritty details of venturing into the world of cash-based care. You’ll discover the must-know aspects of starting your own cash-based practice. This includes in-depth coverage of how to:
- Conduct market research;
- Select a cash-pay model that meets your needs;
- Determine payer relationships;
- Set your pricing;
- Create a market plan; and
- Much, much more.
Strike while the iron’s hot! Download your copy of The PT’s Guide to Cash-Based Practice.
Enter your email below, and we’ll send you a copy of our comprehensive cash-based practice starter guide.