If you’ve only heard about remote therapeutic monitoring (RTM) you might be wondering what all the fuss is about—or whether it’s worth introducing into your clinic.
That’s why we’ve created an RTM guide for physical therapists and other rehab professionals to explain exactly how it works, and why you should be looking to add it to your work with patients. With RTM, you’ll collect better patient data, improve patient engagement, adjust plans of care, and optimize patient outcomes—all while generating additional revenue.
In this guide, we’re explaining:
- How RTM differs from remote patient monitoring (RPM);
- RTM billing codes and frequencies per the 2023 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule;
- What medical devices you can use for RTM;
- The benefits of remote therapeutic monitoring codes; and
- Best practices for implementing RTM in your practice.
Get your free copy to get started with remote therapeutic monitoring.
You got it!
The download you requested will be sent to you in a few minutes.