Ascend 2016—the ultimate rehab therapy business summit—is just a few short months away. Similar to the 2015 event, this year’s conference will give attendees the opportunity to earn CEUs, glean insights from a lineup of esteemed speakers, and network with some of the top rehab industry leaders. In addition to these benefits, though, we’re happy to continue the tradition of recognizing one deserving rehab therapy business with the Practice of the Year award.
The Award: What is It?
The Practice of the Year award is open to all private practice outpatient physical, occupational, and/or speech therapy clinics with at least one clinic owner or staff member in attendance at the Ascend 2016 summit. You might be wondering if you have to be a WebPT Member to win this award. The answer? Absolutely not, and your Membership status doesn’t affect your chances of winning, either. What does affect your chances of winning: your clinic’s performance with respect to a set list of criteria reviewed by our expert panel of judges. Here are a few examples:
- clinic achievements,
- clinic goals, and
- methodology used to achieve results.
The Prize: What do I Win?
First of all, your practice wins major bragging rights. But if that’s not enough, the award includes:
- A WebPT-distributed press release announcing the winning practice and highlighting its successes
- One full-page ad in Impact magazine
- $1,500 cash awarded in full by September 20, 2016
- One free month of UpDoc Media digital marketing
- Award plaque
- Ascend 2016 Practice of the Year logo for the practice to use on its website and marketing materials for up to five years following the event
- Two tickets to Ascend 2017
The Nomination: How do I enter?
Nominating your practice is easy: Simply visit this page and fill out the application to show the panel of judges why your practice deserves to be the 2016 Practice of the Year.
I hope you’ll nominate your clinic to showcase the greatness you achieve on a daily basis. Also, don’t forget to register for Ascend (use promo code “WebPTblog” to save $100).