Are you a physical therapy business owner, provider, or student in search of opportunities to grow? Perhaps you’re looking to sprout a new practice, expand an existing one, or simply buff up your business savvy. Whatever your growth aspirations, we’ve got just the event to help you achieve them. It’s called Ascend, and it’s the ultimate rehab therapy business summit. Interested? Here are the details:
September 29 and 30, 2017
Omni Shoreham Hotel
2500 Calvert St. NW
Washington, DC 20008
Ascend will feature forward-thinking speakers presenting sessions all about the technological, regulatory, and financial trends that will shape the future of outpatient rehab therapy.
Here are just a few of our esteemed speakers:
- Rick Gawenda, PT, Founder and President of Gawenda Seminars & Consulting, Inc.
- Chris and Heidi Powell, Founders of Metabolic Wellness
- Karen DeSalvo, MD, MPH, MSc, Former Assistant Secretary for Health, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- Michael Connors, PT, DPT, OCS, PhD, President of Texas Physical Therapy Association
- Barton N. Bishop, DPT, SCS, TPI CGFI-MP2, CSCS, Chief Clinical Officer, Sport and Spine Rehab
In addition to gleaning valuable advice from these renowned experts, you’ll have a chance to network with rehab therapy business leaders and peers throughout the entire event. And as a bonus? You can earn up to nine continuing education units (CEUs) for participating in Ascend (pending approval).
To sweeten the deal, on Friday, August 16, we’re picking one lucky winner who will receive two free tickets to Ascend. The contest is open to everyone, including therapists, front office staff, students, business owners, and potential business owners. Use the form below to enter for your chance to win, and you and a friend could be on your way to the ultimate rehab therapy business summit.