Today's blog post comes from copywriters Charlotte Bohnett and Erica Cohen.
On Tuesday, WebPT hosted a webinar on how to market the PT profession—and why it’s so important. Together Co-founder Heidi Jannenga and Marketing Manager Mike Manheimer tackled topics far beyond business cards and email marketing. They dove into ways you can influence how your patients, the public, and fellow medical professionals perceive the PT industry. Here are some of their marketing action items:
- Increase referrals through relationship marketing
- Flex your media buying muscle
- Discover and market your physical therapy niche
- Compete in today’s therapy realm
- Be one of the users
- Handle good and bad press with composure
- Promote more than your services
- Become a thought leader
Did you see the webinar? If so, what did you think? If you missed it, no worries. You can watch the whole shebang below.