Today’s post comes from copywriters Erica Cohen and Charlotte Bohnett.
Last week WebPT hosted its most heavily attended webinar ever. Why so popular? Perhaps it was the brow-furrowing topic of compliance, or maybe it was our special guest—physical therapist and compliance expert Rick Gawenda of Gawenda Seminars. Together, Rick, moderator Mike Manheimer, and WebPT co-founder Heidi Jannenga, PT, set out to tackle compliance, making it entertaining, informative, and most importantly, understandable. Here’s a brief snapshot of what they discussed:
- What is compliance? How does it relate to Medicare and medical billing? And why should you care?
- What is the 2012 Therapy Cap?
- Modifiers and How to Use Them
- Manual Medical Review
- How does documenting with an EMR help you stay compliant?
- What is PQRS? How can you ensure compliance with outcome measures? What are the reporting methods?
Want the full kit and compliance kaboodle? Watch the webinar in its entirety below: