In honor of Better Speech and Hearing Month, we’ve launched our new Speech Language Pathology Documentation Module developed with some seriously stellar input from our Speech-Language Pathologist Members. (Thanks, SLPs!)
This new module is available now for all Members. And it’s free.
- New entry fields in the Subjective section include:
- Oral-Motor Issues
- Vocal Quality
- Behavioral Issues
- Medical History: Cleft Palate, Tracheotomy, and Recurrent Pneumonia
- New entry fields in the Objective section include:
- P.O. Intake Evaluation Tests
- Stage of Swallowing Tests
- Language Expression
- Speech Intelligibility
- Evidence-based tests from the ASHA National Outcomes Measurement System
Are you a Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist? Great news! We integrated the SLP Documentation Module with our existing Pediatrics Module so you can easily work within a combined SLP/Pediatrics Documentation Profile.
And while we were at it, we introduced improvements to WebPT Billing and made our Idea Portal even easier to use.
So take a moment, hop onto your WebPT, and peruse these enhancements. We’d love to hear what you think.
Got other ideas on how to make WebPT more awesome? Tell us! Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org; submit a ticket by clicking "Help" in the application; or visit our Idea Portal.