Ascend is rehab therapy’s can’t-miss conference—and we want to treat you (and a friend or colleague) to the ultimate experience. We’re talkin’ free tickets, an airline voucher, and more. Not familiar with Ascend? Well, you’ve been missing out. Because whether you’re looking to start a new practice, expand an existing one, or simply boost your business savvy, this is the ultimate event to help you achieve your goals. Interested? Here are the details:
September 27–29, 2018
Phoenix Convention Center
100 N 3rd St
Phoenix, AZ 85004
We’re especially excited for this year’s Ascend conference because it’s taking place in WebPT’s own backyard—Downtown Phoenix! That means you’ll get a chance to tour our HQ (holla!), enjoy happy hour with some of your favorite WebPTers, and celebrate our 10th anniversary. And that’s not even the best part. Ascend brings together some of the best and brightest leaders in the industry—and they’re going to tackle some of the heavy-hitting subjects you’re most interested in.
Here are just a few of our esteemed speakers:
- Rick Gawenda, PT, Founder and President of Gawenda Seminars & Consulting, Inc.
- Sharon Dunn, PT, PhD, OCS, President of the APTA
- Paul Martin, MPT, CBI, M&AMI, President of Martin Healthcare Advisors
- John Wallace, PT, MS, Chief Business Development Officer of Revenue Cycle Management at WebPT and Founder of BMS Practice Solutions
- Ellen Strunk, PT, MS, GCS, CEEAA, CHC, Principal at Rehab Resources and Consulting
- Brian Hartz, DPT, MPT, Founder and President of Hartz Physical Therapy
In addition to gleaning valuable advice from these renowned experts, you’ll have a chance to network with rehab therapy business leaders and peers throughout the entire event. Plus, you can earn continuing education units (CEUs) for participating in Ascend (pending approval).
On Friday, July 27, we’re picking three lucky winners:
- Grand Prize: Two tickets to Ascend, plus a $200 airline voucher (valued at $1,798)
- Second-Place Prize: One ticket to Ascend (valued at $799)
- Third-Place Prize: WebPT swag (valued at $100)
The contest is open to everyone, including therapists, front office staff, students, business owners, and potential business owners. Use the form below to enter for your chance to win, and you and a friend could be on your way to the ultimate rehab therapy business summit.