Today we’re excited to share with you our upcoming release of our Pelvic Health Module. We’ve had a lot of our members who specialize in Pelvic Health treatments specifically asking for this feature. We’ve heard your requests and here is our answer!
Included in this new module are various outcome measurement tools for Pelvic Health. We’ve also included a Pelvic Health profile that automatically loads in your SOAP notes.
- Expanded Medical History
- Sexual Activity
- Continence Grading Scale
- NIH-Chronic Prostatitis Symptom Index for Men
- NIH-Chronic Prostatitis Symptom Index for Women
- Pain Disability Index Testing
- Pelvic Clock and Introitus Clock
- Pelvic Floor
- Pelvic Floor Distress Inventory
- Pelvic Floor Impact Questionnaire
- Pelvic Floor Internal Exam
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Pregnancy Mobility index testing
- SEMG Testing
- Strength Testing
- Visual External Exam
- Vulvar Pain Functional Questionnaire
“Many doctors assume that women’s health physical therapy can only take you to a certain point,” says, Gopi Jhaveri, PT, DPT, co-owner ofBrooklyn Health Physical Therapy, “but we know it can take you all the way to recovery.”
A similararticle on new therapies for bladder problems describes the benefits of physical therapy in addressing bladder problems. Often times these treatments can help patients avoid surgery. The recent press for pelvic health is a great step towards building greater public awareness physical therapy as a means to resolve pelvic health issues for both men and women.
Again, we’re excited to have this module available for all current WebPT members.