Ah, Thanksgiving—time for family, food, and football. While Turkey Day holds a plethora of traditions, the most prevalent one is the basis of the holiday: giving thanks. As we prepare to fill our hearts with love and our bellies with turkey and trimmings, we here in the Marketing department thought we’d take a moment to share what we’re thankful for—in addition to you, our Members, of course.
- Mike Manheimer, Marketing Manager: “My beautiful new bride who I just married earlier this month. Oh and my cats. Not kitty cats, but regular cats. They’re adults.”
- Erica Cohen, Senior Copywriter: “Health, happiness, and the love of amazing friends and family.”
- Charlotte Bohnett, Senior Copywriter: “Seven awesome months thus far in the Valley of the Sun—good job, great friends, and a happy family. Oh, and the abundance of pumpkin-flavored food and drink.”
- Ryan Anderson, Brand Manager: “The ‘It’s Thanksgiving’ video.”
- Ed Mulqueen, Graphic Designer: “I am thankful that I can spend Thanksgiving with my niece and nephew.”
- Jenny Walter, Marketing & Events Specialist: “Spending the holiday with my family.”
- Lyndzie Phillips, Marketing & Media Specialist: “I’m thankful to be back in the USA after four years exploring Asia and Europe.”
- Andy Rysdam, Digital Marketing Specialist: “I’m thankful for my awesome WebPT coworkers and Chico’s Tacos.”
- Bennett Tran, SalesForce Guru: “I’m thankful for my family, my friends, and the fact that all those I love in New Jersey are safe. I’m also thankful for the opportunity to work at WebPT.”
What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?
Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy the holiday.