Will the 2018 Practice of the Year Winner be You?
The Ascend Practice of the Year Award is open to all outpatient physical, occupational, and/or speech therapy practices. On the application, a representative must elect himself or herself as the individual submitting the application on behalf of the practice. This representative will serve as your practice’s point of contact for all future communication regarding the award.
You do not need to be a WebPT Member to win, nor does being a WebPT Member increase your chances of winning. While we’ll notify the finalists by September 7, 2018, we will not formally announce the winner until the Ascend 2018 conference.
For your practice to be eligible to win, at least one practice owner or staff member must attend Ascend 2018 on September 28–29 in Phoenix, Arizona. That attendee must accept the award on behalf of the practice and share the practice’s success story with the rest of the event attendees during a speaking session. Additionally, the winning practice consents to WebPT’s use of the practice’s name, logo, and details of the award application for marketing purposes.
Judges will review all applications and choose one winner based on the following criteria:
- Significance of results achieved
- Inclusion of data to support reported results
- Practice’s methodology in achieving results
- Effect of business’s success on the rehab therapy community
- Practice’s future goals
The Ascend Practice of the Year Award includes:
- WebPT-distributed press release announcing the winning practice and its successes
- Full-page ad in Impact magazine highlighting the winning practice
- $1,500 cash awarded in full by October 31, 2018
- Award plaque
- Ascend 2018 Practice of the Year logo for the practice to use on its website and marketing materials for up to five years following the event
- Two tickets to Ascend 2019
Think you’ve got what it takes? Apply now.
Step 1: Complete the application below, and hit submit. You do not have the ability to save an incomplete application and return to it later.
Step 2: Attach any data or documentation you have to support your practice’s achievements. These materials may include photos, financials, outcomes, lead generation data, or practice management reports. The more information you can present to show your practice’s progress, the better.
To apply, please complete both steps of the 2 step process.
All applications are due by June 30, 2018.