Maximizing employee engagement and efficiency is paramount to having a successful practice. But many rehab therapy practice owners aren’t taking the steps necessary to achieve either. To better understand where you’re at in terms of managing your employees to success, ask yourself the following questions:
- Are your employees—both clinical and administrative—giving less than 100% in their effort to build the success of the practice? Could they be doing more?
- Is it challenging to attract outstanding talent to your practice—or do you struggle with staff turnover?
- Is your financial incentive plan not producing the results you had hoped for?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, then this session is designed for you. In it, practice owners, managers, and administrators will learn to:
- Improve employee engagement and satisfaction;
- Promote internal marketing;
- Increase community impact and clinic exposure; and
- Achieve unparalleled employee retention and the ability to attract new employees.
Attend this seminar to have a lively discussion about getting your employees more engaged and motivated as well as increasing morale and job satisfaction—all of which will positively impact your employees and the success of your practice.
- Identify strategies for improving employee engagement and satisfaction.
- Describe the importance of promoting internal marketing.
- Apply methods for increasing community impact and clinic exposure.
- Develop a plan to improve employee retention and the ability to attract new talent.