Neil Washington, PT, ATC, CSCS
Director of Outpatient Programming, Northeast Rehab Hospital Network
Randy O’Neil, MSPT
Director of Outpatient Training and Orientation, Northeast Rehab Hospital Network
Date: Friday, September 28, 2018
Time: 10:20 AM to 11:20 AM
Instruction level: Intermediate
This course will provide attendees with a deeper look into how clinical education coordinating, documentation auditing, and patient outcomes tracking can help promote optimal care in the outpatient setting. Together, we will:
- Explore various forms of education that may be useful in different outpatient settings;
- Make recommendations for auditing metrics; and
- Discuss how to close the loop on achieving optimal patient outcomes.
We will also discuss how to create a sustainable system of checks and balances that will foster improved quality of care through best practices and allow for personal, professional, and business growth.
- Identify potential educational gaps within your organization.
- Describe several cost- effective ways to educate staff to improve compliance and clinical outcomes.
- Locate potential compliance risks through auditing.