Keep Your Clinic Compliant Webinar Recap
Today's post comes from copywriters Erica Cohen and Charlotte Bohnett.
Last week WebPT hosted its most heavily attended webinar ever. Why so popular? Perhaps it was the brow-furrowing topic of compliance, or maybe it was our special guest—physical therapist and compliance expert Rick Gawenda of Gawenda Seminars. Together, Rick, moderator Mike Manheimer, and WebPT co-founder Heidi Jannenga, PT, set out to tackle compliance, making it entertaining, informative, and most importantly, understandable. Here’s a brief snapshot of what they discussed:
- What is compliance? How does it relate to Medicare and medical billing? And why should you care?
- What is the 2012 Therapy Cap?
- Modifiers and How to Use Them
- Manual Medical Review
- How does documenting with an EMR help you stay compliant?
- What is PQRS? How can you ensure compliance with outcome measures? What are the reporting methods?
Want the full kit and compliance kaboodle? Watch the webinar in its entirety below: