Are you still faxing manually? Optimize your clinic operations by Faxing with WebPT
At WebPT, we have always been focused on creating the most comprehensive and user friendly physical therapy documentation system available. We realize that while having defensible and compliant Documentation is the foundation of a PT clinic, there are a few key tools to enhance your workflow. With the WebPT automated, free faxing service, we are filling in some of the gaps between Documentation, Billing, and Front Office features.
The free fax service has many benefits. Faxing or emailing notes to lawyers or case managers is done straight from the WebPT interface, taking one more cumbersome task away from your staff. You don’t even need to have a fax machine to send notes out. Imagine the savings on paper and toner alone when making the digital shift. Ultimately time and cost savings are automatically achieved when using this vital web-based feature.
Costs of Sending Faxes manually
Let’s look at some numbers:
- Printing the pages that need to be faxed
- Time of filling out a fax cover sheet
- Monitoring faxes to account for dialing errors, busy signals, and refaxing
- If it takes your staff an average of 8 minutes to handle an outbound fax, that amounts to $1.60 per fax in labor cost (if paying an employee $12 per hour)
- Average cost for paper and toner for a 3 page document on a laser printer is $.15
If you send 50 faxes per day, your daily faxing expense may be $87.50, or $21,875 per year*
Using the WebPT faxing service can save enough money per year to pay for WebPT in its entirety. Our service is 100% compliant with HIPPA regulations and secured through a comprehensive back end service.
To date WebPT has sent over 450,000 faxes from Clinics all over the country.